domingo, 3 de mayo de 2020

Something New...

I like to walk by your hand, it is as if you will take me to a place that I do not know, as if I were blind and I advance thanks to you. These days I have thought about you a lot, I cannot deny it, your smile is incredible, but as I already told you, we are not serious at all, let us be that laugh that escapes us when we look at each other, let us be the silence that your eyes provoke when you stare at me Let us be the breath of our kisses that increasingly confuse me.

It is strange what happens to me with you, without looking for you I have found something that I feel I had lost, the freedom to know that I can fall in love, although I will tell you that miles of walks are missing for that, but if you hold my hand like the other day, the road it gets short. I know that I owe you a lot of explanations, that you do not understand anything you have read here, in this blog, that my words have unknown origins, but I will tell you that there are only here, two stories that I must tell you, they are quite far and deep, the rest was only entertainment as perhaps you too you are, or maybe you will become the one she makes me stop writing, I don't know, neither do you, so when you are ready we will talk and I will tell you those two pieces of my lost heart that you have found.

After all I want to tell you something that has never happened to me, that after reading what you wanted to read on this page, you looked at me again with the eyes of the last time, your eyes touched me, and despite being wet, I don't know Yes, because of what the texts said or because of the beauty with which I write, but when I kissed you, if it was me, it was not the imitation of a man you met four months ago, it was Alvarock, the one you are about to meet.


Disculpa si escribí algo mal 😀 Intermedio humildemente.